Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Weekend...

Friday night was our church Mens Group campout at the river, to be such short notice,we had a really good turn out.
Saturday night was the UT game...lousy. My new favorite team is the (5-0) University of Vanderbilt. And yes, this implies that I am a fair weather fan. So... Go Commodores!
Sunday was my first Sunday school class...and nobody showed. So I was pretty bummed about that, but I know it will take time, and I know that in a church of 600 members there has to be more than 0 young singles.
After church I headed up to Cades Cove to meet up with Reese, Mom, Aunt & Uncle & Zach & Cameron. Got some really good pictures and had a fun day with Reese and the family in the loop. Me and Reese got home around 10:00 Sunday night, she was pooped and so was I, but it was all worth it. God is good! Here are some pics and a video of Reese watching some deer that were grazing in one of the Church cemeteries.










No comments: